Find Your Lost Aadhar Card Number – Retrieve Lost Uid Eid:- UIDAI Government of India provides a unique identification number to all Indian which is known as Aadhaar Card.It is a 12 digit identification number secured by Biometric data.As you all know Adhar card is a compulsory document for all government Scheme.
The government of India declared Aadhaar card is a mandatory document.So if you don’t have adhar card then apply for it ASAP.Here I am going to describe how can you get your lost Aadhar card number by retrieving lost UID/EID.You can check onlineaadhar.com to retrieve your Enrolment number or UID number.
If you want to get your E Aadhar number then first find out your lost UID/EID.For this follow the below mention process.
How to get Lost EID/UID to find Lost Aadhaar Card Number –
With the help of given below easy steps, you can get your lost Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID).Please have a look at below mention point before receiving your EID/UID.
1. Step# I – First, visit the Adhar Card page by click on the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid.
2. Step# II – Click on above link a new page will open to Retrieve your Lost EID/UID.
3. Step# III – Now select appropriate option Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID).
4. Step# IV – Now you have to enter your Full name, Email and Mobile number which are given by you at the time of registration.
5. Step# V – Type or Enter Security Code in required fields according to the image shown.
6. Step# VI – Now Click on Send One Time Password Button.
7. Step# VII – You will receive an OTP in your registered Mobile No.
8. Step# VIII – Enter OTP in given fields and then click on Verify OTP button.
9. Step# IX – After successful verification system will show you EID/UID.
You can also check How to get Aadhar Card by Name –
Once you retrieve your Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number then you can also download your Adhar Card by Name through online process.
So if you found this E Aadhar card download post helpful or needful then share it with your friends.You can also share it on the Social network to help other people.
If still have any problem to get your lost EID/UID then leave a message in the comment box for more information.