Online Check Aadhar Card Status By Enrollment Id-If you applied for an Aadhar Card and you did not receive your E Aadhaar yet via Post.In that case, you have to check your Adhar Card Status to know the current status.With the help of this online facilities, you can easily know your Aadhar Card is proceeded or not.
You can also check your Aadhar Card Current Status on onlineaadhar.com with the help of Enrolment ID(EID).For this, you have to follow some easy steps which are given below.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online by EID –
It is very easy and short process to know your E Aadhar Status by Enrolment Number.With the help of below steps, you can also know your Aadhar card is already sent to you or not.
1. Step> I – First, visit the Official Aadhar Card Status page by click on a Link.
2. Step> II – When you click on above link a new E Aadhaar card Status page will open.
3. Step> III – Now enter your 14 digit Enrolment ID along with Date and Time.
4. Step> IV – Enter Security Code in given required fields(Type Captcha).
5. Step> V – Check all above information once again.
6. Step> VI – Now click on Check Status a green coloured button.
7. Step> VII – Now the system will display your Aadhar Card Status.
How to check Aadhar Card Status Enquiry by Phone Number –
If you don’t have your Enrolment Number (EID) then you can check your Aadhaar card status by Phone Number.
Conclusion: So it’s all about how to check Aadhar Card Status by EID.With the help of above-given step, you can easily check the current status of your E Aadhar card.
If you like this post then share it with your friends I hope they also like it.You can also leave a message in the comment box if still, facing any problem.