Verify Your Email or Mobile Number:-Aadhar card is a 12 digit unique identification number which is secured by Biometric Data.With the help of Aadhar number, you can check your Email or Mobile Number which are given by you at the time of registration.UIDAI provides this feature to all individual to Verify Email or Mobile Number through online.
If recently you did any updates in your Email or Mobile Number then you can check your E Aadhaar card to verify your Email or Mobile is updated or not in Adhar Data.You can also verify your Email/Mobile with the help of onlineaadhar.com.This feature can be used to verify Email Address and your Mobile number that has been given at the time of Enrollment.
So it is a process to match your data which is secured by UIDAI Adhaar Data.For Email or Mobile Number verification please see the full process which is given below.
How to Verify Your Email or Mobile Number –
UIDAI provides a common tool to all individuals to verify Email Address and Mobile Number through Online.For this follow below-mentioned steps one by one –
1. Step# I – First, Visit the Aadhar Card Email/Mobile number Verification page https://resident.uidai.gov.in
2. Step# II – Now click on Verify Email/Mobile Number link.
3. Step# III – When you click on above link a new page will open.
4. Step# IV – Now enter your Aadhar number, Email and Mobile Number in given fields.
5. Step# V – After entering all details type a Security Code which is mention on the page.
6. Step# VI – Now click on Get One Time Password button.
7. Step# VII – You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number against your request.
8. Step# VIII – Now Enter OTP which is given on the right side of the page.
9. Step# IX – Now click on Verify OTP button.
10. Step# X – If your entry is valid, the next page will display a message.
For Email Verify – You have to enter registered Email ID with Security Code and then click on Get One Time Password button.An OTP against your request will be sent to you on your email ID.Now enter OTP and verify it will show a message “Congratulation! The Email ID matches with our records!”
For Mobile Number Verify – For mobile verification enter a valid Mobile Number with Security Code and then click on Get One Time Password button.You will receive an OTP on your mobile, now enter OTP and click on Verify OTP button.After successful verification, it will show a message “Congratulation! The Mobile Number matches with our records!”
How to Check Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking –
UIDAI also gives authority to all Indian to check your Bank Account is linked or not with your Aadhar Card.As you all know it is necessary to link your bank account with E Aadhaar Card according to Govt. of India notification.
Conclusion – So finally you get to know how to verify Email Address and Mobile number in Aadhar Card Data.With the help of above-given scenario, you can easily verify your Email/Mobile number.
If you like this Aadhar card post then share it with others and if you want more information about this topic then leave a message in the comment box.