Aadhar Card Helpdesk File a Complaint – The UIDAI provides a facility to all resident to file a complaint if they faced difficulties during the Aadhaar Enrolment process or any other Aadhaar related issues.All Individuals can file a complaint or an inquiry by using the information present on their Aadhaar acknowledgment document, which is given to you at the time of Enrolment.
You can not file a complaint without EID because it is mandatory for all enquiry and complaint.You can also take an help from onlineaadhar.com to raise your issue.If you want to file an Online complaint then you have to visit the Aadhar Card Grievance Center.
How to File a Complaint Online –
Resident can choose or visit the UIDAI official website to file a complaint by accessing the Aadhar card Grievance Centre portal.With the help of this portal, you can directly raise a complaint with your Enrolment ID (EID).For this, follow below-given steps –
1. Step# I – First, visit the Aadhar card File Complaint page https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/file-complaint.
2. Step# II – Now you will see Register a Complaint page.
3. Step# III – Enter your 14 digit EID with Date and Time.
4. Step# IV – Now enter your personal details like Name, Email and Mobile Number.
5. Step# V – Enter your location Pin Code and also select your City/Village/Town.
6. Step# VI – Now you have to fill your complaint details in given section.
7. Step# VII – Select Complaint Type, Category and also mention a remark which is related to your issue.
8. Step# VIII – Al last you have to enter a Security Code.
9. Step# IX – Now click on Submit button.
10. Step# X – After successful submission of your complaint you will receive a Complaint ID(Case ID).
Note – Please keep your Complaint ID safe to track complaint status.
How to Check Complaint Status online –
Once you file a complaint UIDAI Helpdesk authority receive a notification.Further, they will work on your Enquiry or Issue but it is necessary to check your complaint status.The person who looks forward to your complaint is actually working or not on your queries.For this, you can check your Complaint status with the help of Complaint ID.
Conclusion – So finally you get to know how can we file an online complaint with the help Enrolment number (EID).You can easily understand complaint process with the help of above-given information.
If you like Aadhar Complaint online process then share it with your friends and I hope they also like this information.You can also leave a message in the comment box to know more information about this topic.