Update Aadhar Card at Enrollment Centre:- UIDAI government of India gives a unique identification to all Indian known as Aadhar Card.It is a compulsory document for all government or non-government organization.If you found any discrepancy in your Aadhaar Card Data then you can correct it by visiting Enrollment Centre or Adhar Center.
All necessary documents collected by the Aadhar Enrollment operator at the time of Aadhar Update.They also verify your documents before going to placing the Aadhar Update request.
Follow the below mention process to Update Aadhar Card at Permanent Enrolment Center.
How to Update E Aadhar Card at Enrollment Centre –
Resident can only update their Aadhaar Address through an online or offline process.If you want to change your Name, DOB, Email or Mobile Number in your E Aadhaar then you have to visit the Authorized Aadhar Centre.
For Aadhar Update at Enrolment Centre please follow the below-given Steps –
1. Step# I – First you have to visit the nearest Aadhar Enrollment Centre in your area.
2. Step# II – Now you have to fill an Aadhar Updation form to Update your Aadhar Card Data.
3. Step# III – Resident has to carry all necessary documents for verification purpose.
4. Step# IV – Document verification is done by the Aadhar Enrollment Operator to update your request.
5. Step# V – After verification, operator update your Aadhar card details on E Aadhaar site.
6. Step# VI – At the time of Aadhar update at Enrollment centre you have to also verify your Biometric data like your Fingerprint Scan and your Eye retina Scan.
7. Step# VII – After Biometric Authentication operator will give you an acknowledgment receipt with Update Request Number (URN).
Note – Please carry your Registered Mobile Number at Aadhar Enrollment centre to receive OTP which is essential for Aadhar Update.
How to check Aadhar Card Status by URN –
If you already applied for your Aadhar Card Update then you can also check What is the Status of your E Aadhar Card against Updation.With the help of this UIDAI Aadhar service, you can track your Adhar Update Status.