Check Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status:- UIDAI gives a unique identification to all resident of India.It is a 12 digit code known as Aadhar card.The government of India gives a notification to all financial institutions, including banks to verify and link Aadhaar of their customers with their accounts.According to Govt. notification, the deadline to link your E Aadhar card to the bank account is on 31 December 2017.
Further deadline for linking Adhar with bank extended by three months 31 March 2018, to those who did not have their Aadhar Card.According to Govt. notification, banks have been asking customers to submit their Aadhaar to link the same to their accounts. You can also link your Aadhar card to your bank account with the help of Internet Banking.It is very necessary for all account holder to link their Bank Account with Aadhar Card if they don’t want any disturbance in their transaction.
Sometimes it happens you share your Aadhar details with your bank account but they misplaced your document. In that case, you can check Aadhar and Bank Account Linking Status From the onlineaadhar.com.
How to check Aadhar & Bank Account Linking Status –
If you want to check your Bank Account is linked to your Aadhar number or not then you have to follow below mention easy steps –
1. Step# I – First, visit the Aadhar and Bank liking page https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper
2. Step# II – You will see Check your Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status page.
3. Step# III – Now enter your 12 digit Aadhar Number in given fields.
4. Step# IV – After that, you have to enter a Security Code.
5. Step# V – Click on Send OTP button to receive OTP code on your registered mobile.
6. Step# VI – Now complete Enter OTP fields.
7. Step# VII – When you enter a valid OTP the system will display a Login button.
8. Step# VIII – Click on the login button and get your bank name which is linked to your Aadhar Card.
Note – Aadhaar & Bank Linking status is fetched from NPCI Server.
How to contact UIDAI Aadhar Card Authority –
UIDAI also gives tollfree number facility to all E Aadhar card holders to solve their Adhar related queries.All customers can call customer care executive (1800-300-1947 toll-free) which is available 24*7.
So finally you get to know Bank account and Aadhar card linking process.With the help of this information, you can easily know your Bank account is mapped to Aadhar number or not.UIDAI gives this facility to all individuals which have a valid Aadhar Card.
At last, if you like this Aadhar Card self-service post then share it with others and you can also leave a message in the comment box if you want more information about the topic.